Lesson One
第一课
General Procedure
一般程序
G:I'd like to check out.
旅客:我想结账离店。
R:Have you settled bill?
接待员:您结账了吗?
G:No.I'd like to do that now.
旅客:还没有,我想现在结账。
R:You can settle your bill at the Finance Department on the fourth floor.
接待员:您可以在四楼的财务部结账。
G:Okay.I've paid my bill.
旅客:好了,我已经结完帐了。
R:Would you like some help with your luggage?
接待员:您需要帮忙提行李吗?
G:I think I can do it myself if I can borrow your trolley.
旅客:要是能借用一下你们的行李车,我想我自己就行。
R:Certainly.Just a moment,please.I'll get it for you.
接待员:当然可以。请稍等,我去给您拿行李车。
Lesson Two
第二课
Setting Bill the Night before Leaving
客人在离店的前一天晚上结账
C:Finance Department.
出纳员:你好,财务部。
G:Hello,this is Mr.Lister in room 3406.
旅客:你好,我是3406房间的Lister先生。
I'll be leaving early tomorrow morning.
我准备明天一早离开这里,
So I'd like to come down sometime today to settle my bill.
所以我想今天下楼结账。
C:Very good.We are here until 8:00.
出纳员:太好了。我们将一直工作到晚上8:00。
We will have to disconnect your IDD line at 5:30 this afternoon,
我们将在下午5:30分时切断您房间的国际长途电话线。
so it would probably be more convenient for you to settle your bill after 5:30
请在5:30分以后再来结账更方便一些,
if you have any overseas calls you need to make today.
如果您今天还需要打越洋电话
G:Okay.I'll come down around 7:30 then,is that okay?
旅客:好的。那么我7:30左右下来,可以吗?
C:That's fine.We'll have your bill ready.
出纳员:好的。我们将准备好您的帐单。
G:Hello.I'm Mr.Lister from room 3406.
旅客:你好,我是3406房间的Lister先生。
C:Good evening,Mr.Lister.
出纳员:晚上好,Lister先生。
We have your bill ready,here you are.
我们已经准备好您的帐单了,给您。
That will be the total,it is 436 yuan.
总计是436元。
G:Okay.Here you are.
旅客:好的。给你。
C:(counts it)Four fifty yuan.Here's your change.
出纳员:(数钱)共是450元,这是找给您的零钱,
Please check it.And here's your receipt.
请您点清。这是给您的收据。
Please remember to turn in your room key to the receptionist.
请记住将房间的钥匙交给前台接待员。
G:I will.Goodbye.
旅客:我会的。再见。
C:Goodbye,Mr.Lister.We hope to see you.
出纳员:再见,Lister先生。希望您再次光临。
G:Thank you.Bye now.
旅客:谢谢。再见。
Lesson Three
第三课
Guest Checks out Without Notifying Cashier in Advance
客人结账离店没有预先通知出纳员
G:Hello.I'm leaving this afternoon.I'd like to settle my bill.
旅客:你好,我今天下午准备离店,我想现在结一下我的帐单。
C:May I have your room number,please?
出纳员:请问您的房间号码?
G:2906.
旅客:2906。
C:Just a moment,please.
出纳员:请稍等,
Let me print up your bill...Your rental is $2070
我把您的帐单打出来......您的房租是2070美元。
G:How much is the room per day?
旅客:请问日租金是多少?
C:$120.Plus 15% management fee.
出纳员:120美元,再加上15%的管理费。
You were here 15 days,so that's a total of $2070.
您共住了15天,所以共是2070美元。
Lesson Four
第四课
Well-wishing
祝愿
R:Excuse me,sir.Did you remember to return your key?
接待员:对不起,先生,请问您的钥匙退了吗?
G:Oh,I'm sorry!I almost forgot. Here you are.
旅客:对不起,我差点儿就忘了,给您。
Thanks for all your help.
谢谢您的帮助,
By the way,you were all so kind to me and my family.
顺便说一下,我们对我和我的全家真是太好了。
R:It was our pleasure.
接待员:不必客气。
We hope you enjoyed your stay with us.
我们希望您在这里和我们一起度过的时光非常愉快。