Cashier Calls to Remind Guest to pay His Bill
出纳员打电话提醒客人付款
C:Hello?
出纳员:喂?
C:Good morning.This is Laura Dong from the Finance Department.
出纳员:早晨好,我是财务部的Laura Dong,
I'm calling about your Sundry Fee Bill which was due the sixth.
我想和您谈一下本月6日应交杂费的事宜,
Did you receive the bill?
您收到账单了吗?
G:Yes,I did.
旅客:是的,收到了。
C:We were wondering if you had any questions about the bill that
出纳员:如果您对账单有疑问,
we might be able to answer for you.
我们可以做解答。
G:No,I don't have any questions.
旅客:不,没有什么问题。
C:In that case,we hope that you can pay as soon as possible.
出纳员:要是这样的话,我们希望您尽快来结账,
When would you like to pay your bill?
请问您何时来付账?
G:I'll come downstairs tonight after work to pay it.
旅客:今晚下班后我下楼来付款。
What time are you open until?
你们什么时候下班?
C:The cashier's counter /desk is open until 8:00 p.m..
出纳员:前台出纳一直要工作到晚上8:00时。
G:Okay.I'll see you later,then.
旅客:好的,那么,一会儿见。
C:Thank you,Mr. Green.
出纳员:谢谢您,格林先生。
n. 出纳员,收银员
vt. 解职,丢弃