85 Talking About Clothing
谈论穿着
What're you going to wear today?
你打算今天穿什么?
A:What're you going to wear today?
A:你打算今天穿什么?
B:I like the new shirt.
B:我想穿那件新衬衫。。
A:You'd better tuck in your shirt.
A:最好把它的下摆塞进裤腰里.
B:Oh,I prefer it loose
B:哦,我喜欢放开。
Do you think this blouse really suits me?
你觉得这件衬衫适合我吗?
A:Do you think this blouse really suits me?
A:你觉得我穿这件衬衫合身吗?
B:Sure.It's just right.
B:当然,很合身。
A:Not too tight in the waist?
A:腰不太紧吗?
B:No!It's a perfect fit!
B:不,正好!
Could you pass me...?
把……递给我好吗?
A:Could you pass me the jacket with wide lapels?
A:把那件宽领夹克递给我好吗?
B:Certainly.here you are.
B:好的,给你。
A:What do you think of it?
A:你觉得怎么样?
B:Very smart!
B:真精神!
What's it made of,could you tell me?
你能告诉我这是什么料子吗?
A:What's it made of,could you tell me?
A:你能告诉我这是什么料子吗?
B:Linen.It's ideal for summer wear.
B:麻布,夏天穿最理想了。
A:Can it wear well and keep its shape?
A:耐穿不变形吗?
B:Certainly.It has been specially treated.
B:当然,经过特殊处理过了。
Do you have this design...?
有这种式样……的吗?
A:Do you have this desing with only one breast pocket?
A:你们有这种只有一个胸兜的款式吗?
B:Let me see.Oh,we have the design but not the same color as this one.
B:让我找一找。呀,有这种式样,但颜色不一样。
A:It's a pity.I'm afraid that's too loud for me.Thank you.
A:真遗憾,这颜色对我来说太艳了,谢谢你。
B:You're welcome.
B:不用谢谢。
I like...
我喜欢……。
A:I like double-breasted garment with no belt.Could you show me some?
我喜欢双排扣没腰带的大衣,给我拿几件看看好吗?
B:Here you are.Which size do you wear?
B:请看吧,穿多大号的?
A:Medium.May I try it on?
A:中号,可以试试吗?
B:Of course.You look terrific in it!
B:当然。你穿这件真棒!
Does the material stand washing?
这种布料耐洗吗?
A:Does the material stand washing?
A:这种布料耐洗吗?
B:Sure.This material is not only washable but also unshrinkable,
B:不仅耐洗,而且不缩水、
sun-resistant,crease-er-sistant,resilient.
不怕晒、不起皱、有弹性。
A:Is it drip-dry?
A:干得快吗?
B:Yes,you have a good eye for materials.
B:快,你选料真有眼光。
I want a suit of fine workmanship and suitable for...
我想要一套做工好,适合……的西装。
A:I want a suit of workmanship and suitable for formal meetings.
A:我想要一套做工好,适合参加正式会议的西装。
Would you recommend some brands?
人推荐一下牌子吧?
B:How about these famous brands?Such as pierre Cardin...
B:这些名牌怎么样?比如皮尔卡丹啦……
A:I'm afraid that's a bit beyond my means.
A:恐怕有点承受不了。
B:Then you can try some local products.They're also of good quality.
B:那么来本地产的吧,质量也不错。
Could you have it shortened for me,please?
能改短一点儿吗?
A:May I help you,ma'am?
A:太太,有什么事吗?
Look,I bought this skirt for my daughter yesterday,and I think it's a bit long.
昨天我给女儿买了条裙子,我觉得有点儿长。
Could you have it shortened for me,please?
能改短一点儿吗?
A:Of course,it's part of our service.
A:当然,这也是我们的服务内容。
B:Thank you.
谢谢。
My size is...
我的尺码是……
A:May I help you,sir?
A:先生,您买什么?
I need a pair of trousers,but I'm a big man,my size is not regular.
B:买条裤子,可是我又高又胖,尺码不规范,
Is there anything special you can recommend?
你能推荐特号的吗?
A:We can check the counter for special size. B:Good.
我们可以看看特号专柜. 太好了.
It feels most comfortable.
穿着很舒服。
Darling,what do you think of the night gown I bought for you?
A:亲爱的,我给你买的睡衣怎么样?
B:It feels most comfortable.
B:穿着很舒服。
A:You like it? B:Yeah,you're so considerate.
A:喜欢吗?B:喜欢,你真好。
The suit matches you shoes perfectly.
这套西装配你的鞋好极了!
A:The suit matches your shoes perfectly.
A:这套西装配你的鞋好极了!
B:Thank you!Yet I bought them separately.
B:谢谢,可是我分着买的。
A:And you really have a good taste in selecting clothes.
A:你选衣服还蛮有品味的。
B:Thanks again.
B:过奖了。
How do you like my new dress?
我的新衣服怎么样?
A:How do you like my new dress?
A:我的新衣服怎么样?
B:You look younger than ever before!
B:你穿它看上去比以前年轻多了!
Thank you.But don't you think the pleats should not be there?
A:谢谢,您不觉得不应该有褶皱吗?
B:Why?It's already perfect.
B:怎么了?挺好的!
This one doesn't match the suit in color.
这和西服颜色不配。
George,change the tie.This one doesn't match the suit in clolr.
A:乔治,换条领带,这条和西服颜色不配。
B:Really?I thought I tied it to a wonder.
B:真的?我感觉打得好极了。
A:It's not your way of tying it but the match!
A:不是打得不好,而是不配色。
B:OK,I'll change it.
B:好吧,那换一条吧。
I'd like to see what a figure I am in the suit.
我想看看穿这衣服身条怎么样。
A:I'd like to see what a figure I am in the suit.
A:我想看看穿这衣服身条怎么样。
B:You may try it in the dressing room. A:OK.
B:您可以在试衣间里试一试。 好的。
I think T-shirts are better than any other shirts.
我觉得T恤比衬衫好。
A:I like everyday clothes.Say,how about sports suits?
A:我喜欢便装,你看运动服怎么样?
B:Good idea!How about the insides?
B:好极了!里边穿什么呢?
A:I think T-shirts are better than any other shirts.
A:我觉得T恤比衬衫好。
B:I agree.I always feel uneasy in shirts.
B:我同意,穿衬衫我不习惯。
I'm afraid the sleeves seem a bit too long.
恐怕袖子长了些。
A:I'm afraid the sleeves seem a bit too long.
A:恐怕袖子长了些。
B:We can have them alered.
B:我们可以改一改。
A:Surely they look better now.
A:这回看起来好多了。
Oh,I'm sorry but can you let them out a bit?
呀,对不起,再放一放好吗?\
B:No problem.We can open the seams again.
B:没问题,我们可以把缝再打开。
A:Thank you.
A:多谢。
I guess this dress no longer fits me.
我看这衣服我穿不了了。
A:I guess this dress no longer fits me.
A:我看这衣服我穿不了了。
B:How come?You were the prettiest girl in that dress!
B:怎么会呢?你穿这件衣服最漂亮。
A:But now,I've out grown it.
A:可现在我长胖了,穿不了了。
B:We can ask a tailor to have it widened.
B:我们可以请裁缝放一放。
A:Marvelous idea!
A:好主意!
I don't like the style.
我不喜欢这种式样。
A:I don't like the style.
A:我不喜欢这种式样。
B:Why,Mum,it's the most stylish one up to now.
B:为什么?妈妈?这是现在最流行的。
A:But my dear,"stylish"means "out-of-date"soon.
可是亲爱的,最浒也最容易过时.一般的式样,上乘的料子,我觉得更好.
I'd prefer ordinary design but fine materials.
nB:我同意你的观点。但是我还是喜欢独特一点的。
B:I agree.But I still prefer to be unique.
B:我同意你的观点。但是我还是喜欢独特一点的。
adj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的