95 Talking About TV Programs
讨论电视节目
How do you feel about...?
你觉得……怎么样?
A:How do you feel about the TV series?
A:你觉得那个电视系列剧怎么样?
B:Oh,to be frank,I think it's sheer waste of time to watch it.
B:说实话,我觉得看它纯粹是浪费时间。
A:Yes,I agree,but still a lot of people watch it.
A:是啊,但是还有有许多人看。
B:But I don't think much of it.
B:反正我不太喜欢。
What's your favorite TV Program?
你最喜欢什么节目?
A:What's your favorite TV Program?
A:你最喜欢什么节目?
B:I like variety shows.
B:我喜欢综艺节目。
A:I also like variety shows,but sometimes the host lacks a sense of humor.
A:我也喜欢,但有时主持人缺乏幽默。
B:I prefer a variety show without a host.
B:我觉得没主持人更好些。
What's the name of the series just showed?
刚才播放的系列剧叫什么名字?
A:What's the name of the series just showed?
A:刚才播放的系列剧叫什么名字?
B:Doctor Butcher.
B:《屠夫医生》。
A:What a horrible name!Is it full of suspense?
A:好吓人的名字,剧中充满悬念吗?
B:No,not at all.it's about how to keep fit.
B:不,不是,是关于保健的。
There're too many...on TV.
电视上……太多了。
A:Do you like watching TV?
A:您喜欢看电视吗?
B:Yes I do ,usually.
B:是的,一般来说我喜欢。
A:What do you exactly mean by "usually"?
A:您说“一般来说”是什么意思?
B:I don't like spending time on commercials.There're too many commercials on TV.
我不喜欢在广告上费时间,电视广告太多了
I can always see a clear picture on my TV.
我的电视图像总是清晰的。
A:My TV hasn't got a clear picture recently.How's yours?
最近我的电视图像不清晰,你的怎么样?
B:It's OK.I can always get a clear picture on it.
B:还好,我的总是很清晰。
A:I think something is wrong with mine.
A:可能我的出毛病了。
B:You'd better have it fixed.
B:你最好去找人修修。
The picture is too bright.Press the "CONTRAST",please.
图像太亮了,请按一下“对比亮度”。
A:The Picture is too bright.Press the "CONTRAST",please.
A:图像太亮了,请按一下对比亮度。
B:All right.How's it now?
B:好,现在怎么样?
A:OK now.
A:可以了。
I(don't)think...
我觉得(不)……
A:What do you think of that situation comedies showed every weekend?
A:你觉得每周末汪的情景喜剧怎么样?
B:To tell you the truth,I don't think much of them.
B:老实说我觉得不怎么样。
A:You're becoming a real television watcher.
A:你越来越像个电视专家了。
B:A lot of people feel the same way.
B:很多人都和你所见略同。
I enjoy(like)watching...
我喜欢看……
A:I enjoy watching Channel 5.They always have films from all over the world.
我喜欢5频道,它总是播世界名地的电影。
B:How about the languages.
B:没有语言困难吗?
A:I can read the subtitles.My set is a huge-screen one.
A:我看字幕,我的电视是大屏幕的。
B:That's more convenient.
B:那还比较方便。
...is very good(bad,exciting,...)
……很好(糟糕,激动人心,……)
A:What channel did you watch last night?
A:你昨晚看哪个频道了?
B:Channel 24.It shows some cable networks and no commercial interruptions.
二十四频道,它是有线频道,没有广告干扰。
A:You did?How do you like the fashion show?
A:真的?你觉得时装表演怎么样?
B:It was very good.I followed it right to the end.
B:非常好,我一直看到最后。
I wonder if...
我不知道能否……。
A:I wonder if we can change to Channel 26.
A:我想换到二十六频道。
B:Why?I'd like to see what's on that channel.
为什么,我想看看那个频道在播什么?
A:A lecture on how to make stir-fried ginger beef,not the boxing you like.
怎么做生姜炒牛肉的讲座,不是你想看的拳击
B:I prefer boxing to beef.
B:我喜欢看拳击,不喜欢看做牛肉。
What do you think of...
你认为……怎么样?
A:What do you think of the play showed last night?
A:你觉得昨晚的电视剧怎么样?
B:I think there's too much violence and it did no good to my little boy.
我学得暴力镜头太多了,对我的小孩不好。
A:Yes,I turned it off when the fight got heated in it.
A:对,打得激烈的时候我关掉了。
B:It's really hard to avoid such bad influence anyway.
B:真要避免这种坏影响可太难了。
Did you watch the live telecast of the World Cup last night?
昨晚你看世界杯实况赛了吗?
A:Did you watch the live telecast of the World Cup last night?
A:昨晚你看世界杯实况赛了吗?
B:I missed it.I watch a live show of a concert.
没,我错过了,我看了一个音乐会实况。
A:What's the band called?
A:是什么乐队?
B:Love Music Woman
B:爱乐女乐队。
adj. 商业的
n. 商业广告