Have you found the cause of the breakage?
你们找到了破损的原因吗?
It is obvious that it was due to careless packing.
很明显包装太马虎了。
Not yet, we'll let you know when we find out the reason.
还没,我们查明后会通知贵方。
Would you agree to a replacement?
你方是否同意换货?
If there are no other choices, I'd have to.
如果没有别的办法,我只好同意。
Yes, but you must make the replacement quickly.
是的,但换货必须尽快进行。
No, we'd rather you to sell these goods at a discount.
不,我们希望你方降价销售这些商品给我方。
Don't you agree?
您难道不同意吗?
What you say is partly true.
你听说的有一部分是对的。
I am for your idea.
我赞成你的主意。
What was the percentage of breakages and leaking?
破损及渗漏的百分比是多少?
About 25% were broken and 20% were leaking.
大约25%破损,20%渗漏。
There is no leaking, but 30% were broken.
没有渗漏的货物,但30%的货物破损。
What will happen if the importer finds the shortage of commodities?
进口商发现货物短缺怎么办?
They can ask for compensation.
他们都可以要求赔偿。
They can ask for refund.
他们可以要求退款。