预约客户Hello. This is Jones. Is John Smith there?
你好。我是琼斯。约翰·史密斯先生在吗?
This is John Smith.
我就是。
Speaking.
我就是。
He's out of the office at the moment.
他目前离开办公室了。
When can we meet? What time shall we meet?
我们何时可以见面?
Any time you like.
你想什么时候都可以。
If you have time, I'd like to meet with you tomorrow.
如果你有空,我希望明天能跟您见个面。
How about Thurday at 10:00, in your office?
星期四,10点钟,在您的办公室如何?
Would Monday at 9:00 be convenient for you?
星期一,9点钟,你方便吗?
Are you available at 9:30 on Wednesday?
星期三,九点半,您有空吗?
What do you say of 10 o'clock on the morning of 22th?
22日早晨10点钟您看怎么样?
Where will we meet?
我们在哪里见面?
Let's meet in the hotel restaurant at 10:00 tomorrow morning.
我们明天早上10点钟在宾馆饭店见面。
If possible, why don't we meet in the hotel restaurant at 10:00 tomorrow morning?
如果可能的话,我们不如明天上午10点在旅馆餐厅见面,怎么样?
Next Friday at 9:00 at Garden Hotel. I'll look forward to it.
下星期五9点,在花园酒店,期待与您见面。
Would you like to have lunch together next Tuesday at 12 at Swiss Hotel?
您下星期二中午12点能和我在瑞士酒店吃午饭吗?
My pleasure.
很荣幸。
That's all right.
好的。
Let me check my diary. Er... I'm afraid I can't make Tuesday. I've got to go to Shanghai for a conference. I'll come back on Friday.
让我查一下我的日程。嗯……,恐怕星期二不行。我得去上海参加一个会议。我星期五回来。
Unfortunately, I have plans to travel around next week.
很抱歉,下周我的行事历中安排了出差。
The next day might be better.
第二天会更好些。