Check up Looking Up
诊断结果还算不错
Kathy takes Evan to see Dr. Gustav. The doctor asks Evan some questions and checks him.
凯西带艾凡去看葛斯特夫医生。医生问了艾凡几个问题并检查他的身体。
G:Well, young man. You look a little sick today.
医生:嗯,年轻人。你今天看起来好象是生病了。
E:Yes, doctor. I started feeling bad yesterday.
艾凡:是的,医生。我昨天开始觉得不舒服。
G:Any fever, loss of appetite, or coughing?
医生:有没有发烧、没胃口或咳嗽呢?
E:No fever or coughing, but I haven't had much to eat since lunch yesterday.
艾凡:没有发烧,也没有咳嗽,但是我从昨天午餐起就没吃多少东西。
G:Any loose bowels or vomiting?
医生:有没有拉肚子或呕吐呢?
E:I didn't puke, I mean, vomit, but my bowels are loose.
艾凡:我没有吐,我的意思是呕吐,但是有拉肚子。
G:Sore throat or swollen glands?
医生:喉咙痛不痛?扁桃腺有肿起来吗?
E:Maybe. I'm not sure.
艾凡:可能有吧。我不确定。
G:Well, let me take a look. Open your mouth wide and say "Ahh."
医生:嗯,我检查看看。张大嘴说“啊”。
E:Ahh.
艾凡:啊。
G:Yes, you do have a little inflammation of the glands.
医生:是的,你的扁桃腺有点发炎。
It looks to me like you've caught a strain of influenza that has been going around Stockholm the past month.
在我看来你好象感染了从上个月就在斯德哥尔摩流行的流行性感冒。
E:Is it serious?
艾凡:严重吗?
G:Oh, no. You needn't be concerned.
医生:哦,不严重。你不用担忧。
Still, as with most flus, you should take some extra bed rest, drink plenty of liquids, and keep warm.
但和其它大部分流行性感冒一样,你应该多在床上休息、多喝水并且保持暖和。
A strong young man like you will be fine in just a couple of days.
像你这样强壮的年轻男士只要几天后就会康复了。
E:Thanks, doc. That's music to my ears!
艾凡:医生,谢谢你。很高兴听你这么说!