Seeking Shelter
寻找避雨处
Kathy and Evan, soaking wet, finally find the old wooden hut in the woods.
全身湿透的凯西和艾凡终于找到树林里的那间老旧的小木屋。
K:Oh, Evan! I'm sorry. You're soaked to the skin.
凯西:哦,艾凡!我很抱歉。你全身都湿透了。
E:So are you. We're lucky to find this old hut even as run-down as it is.
艾凡:妳也是。这间老旧的小木屋虽然很破烂,但是能找到它我们也算很幸运了。
K:It's leaking like mad, but it's better than nothing.
凯西:虽然它漏水漏得很严重,但是总比没有的好。
E:Uh-oh! Did you see that?
艾凡:糟了!你看到了吗?
K:How could I miss it? That bolt of lightning must have hit very near here.A huge crash of thunder follows.
凯西:我怎么会看不到呢?那道闪电一定就打在这附近。一声巨雷随后响起。
K:Aah! Oh, Evan, that was so close! I'm afraid.
凯西:啊!哦,艾凡,这雷声好近啊!我好怕。
E:Don't worry, Kathy. We'll be fine here.
艾凡:凯西,不要担心。我们在这里会很安全的。
Another flash.The storm must be coming our way.
又一道闪电暴风雨一定是朝着我们的方向来的。
Another huge crash of thunder, followed by another bolt of lightning and a falling tree.)
又是一声响雷,接着又是一道闪电,一棵树木也应声倒地。
K:Oh! Evan, we'll get killed here! What can we do?
凯西:哦!艾凡,我们会死在这里的!怎么办呢?
E:Stay calm, Kathy. These storms last only a few minutes.
艾凡:保持镇静,凯西。这种暴风雨只持续几分钟而已。
K:I'll never take another dark cloud for granted.
凯西:我再也不会无视乌云的存在了。
E:I guess Mother Nature has taught you a lesson today.
艾凡:我想大自然今天给了你一次教训。
K:I'll say! The next time I see clouds like these, I'll run for shelter.
凯西:我同意!下次我看到像这样的乌云时,会赶快跑去找地方躲雨。