Souvenirs
纪念品
Kathy and Evan look around a local flea market for souvenirs to take home.
凯西和艾凡逛了当地的一个跳蚤市场,寻找可以带回家去的纪念品。
K:Look at all this stuff, Evan. There must be something we can take back as souvenirs of Copenhagen and Denmark.
凯西:艾凡,看看这么多东西。一定有我们可以带回去的东西,当作回忆哥本哈根和丹麦的纪念品。
E:I'm sure there is. I've seen some interesting pieces.
艾凡:我确信有的。我看到了一些有趣的东西。
K:Oh? Like what?
凯西:喔?像是什么?
E:Well, we just passed a table where an old woman was selling hand-knitted caps and scarves. They would come in handy for our cold New York winters.
艾凡:嗯,我们刚刚经过一张桌子,在那里有一名老妇人在贩售手织的软帽和围巾。对我们寒冷的纽约冬天来说,它们一定会派上用场的。
K:That is an idea. It seems ridiculous buying winter wear in summer, though.
凯西:主意不错。但是,在夏天购买冬天的服饰似乎很好笑。
E:"Always be prepared," remember?
艾凡:“随时做好准备”,记得吗?
K:Yeah, yeah. Hey! Look at these coasters over here. They have pictures of Copenhagen on the bottom of each one. They're covered with plastic but have cork on the bottoms.
凯西:对,对。嘿!看看这边的杯垫。每个杯垫底部都有哥本哈根的图案。上面并有塑料覆盖着,但底部是软木做的。
E:Not too bad.
艾凡:不赖嘛。
K:They come in sets of eight.
凯西:它们卖一组八个。
E:I prefer to buy the hand-knitted winter wear. You can buy these for your family and friends.
艾凡:我比较想买手织的冬天服饰。妳可以买这些杯垫送给你的亲朋好友。
K:OK. After this, let's stop for lunch. I'm feeling hungry.
凯西:好的。买完这些东西后,咱们停下来吃午餐吧。我饿了。