Welcome to Sunshine Hotel.
欢迎光临阳光宾馆。
I'll take care of your luggage.
我来帮您拿行李。
Are these all your bags?
这些是您所有的包吗?
Do you have a reservation?
您预订过房间吗?
May I have your name, please?
请问您叫什么名字?
Just a minute. I'll check the arrival list.
稍等。我查一查旅客到达名单。
We do have a reservation for you.
我们的确有您的预订信息。
Would you like a single or a double room?
您想要单人房还是双人房?
I need to see your ID card.
我需要看一下您的身份证。
Will you fill out this form?
请您把这张表格填一下,好吗?
Please follow the bellboy.
请跟着行李员走。
Receiving a Guest at a Hotel
在旅店接待客人
Good afternoon. Are there arty available rooms here this evening?
下午好,今天晚上这儿还有空房间吗?
To honest, we are almost at full capacity right now. but I will have a look for you. What do you want, a single room or a double one?
不瞒您说,我们宾馆几乎满了。不过,我可以帮您看一看。您想要什么样的房间,单人房,还是双人房?
I'd like a single room, preferably with a kitchenette.
我要单人房,最好带一个小厨房。
How long do you plan to stay?
您打算住多久?
For a week or so.
一个星期左右吧。
You can have a room on the second floor.
您可以住二楼的一间房。
What's the rate. please?
请问,房价是多少?
The current rate is $50 per night.
目前的房价是每晚50美元。
What services come with that?
有什么配套服务?
A radio, a color television, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.
一个收音机,一台彩色电视机,一部电话,还有一份国际报纸会在每天早上送到您的房间。
That sounds good. All right, I'll take a room for a week.
听上去不错。好吧,我要间房,住一个星期。
Will you fill out this form, please?
请您把这张表格填一下,好吗?
OK.
好的。