Entering a Country入境
Officer: Can I see your passport please, sir?
官员:先生,我能看一下您的护照吗?
Steve: OK. Here it is.
史蒂夫:好的。给你。
Officer: How long will you be in China?
官员:您要在中国待多长时间?
Steve: For two weeks.
史蒂夫:两周。
Officer: Where will you be staying?
官员:您会在什么地方停留?
Steve: Beijing and Shanghai.
史蒂夫:北京和上海。
Officer: What-is the purpose of your visit? For business or for pleasure?
官员:您来中国的目的是什么,是公务呢还是旅游?
Steve: Business and pleasure.
史蒂夫:公务兼旅游吧。
Officer: Do you have anything that requires declaration?
官员:您有什么东西要申报吗?
Steve: Yes. I have my declaration form here. I bought some extra bottles of alcohol and a few extra cartons of cigarettes.
史蒂夫:有,这是我的申报单。我多买了几瓶酒和几条香烟。
Officer: Not to worry. We'll have you all sorted out. very quickly... There you goo. Enjoy your stay.
官员:别担心,我们会很快处理好的…您可以走了。祝您在这里过得愉快。
Steve: Thanks. I've been here many times before and I love it here. Every time I come I have a great time.
史蒂夫:谢谢。我之前来这几很多次了,我很喜欢这里。每次我来都很愉快。