What are you talking about?
你在说些什么?
I'm afraid I can't.
恐怕我不行。
I'm dying to see you.
我真想见你。
I'm flattered.
过奖了。
I'm not in the mood.
我没心情。
I'm so scared.
我怕极了。
I can't make it.
我去不了/我赶不上。
You can never tell.
不知道/谁也没把握。
I won't buy you story.
我不信你那一套。
It hurts like hell!
疼死啦!
It must have hurt like hell. .
必定疼死啦
It can't be helped.
无能为力。
Sorry to bother you.
抱歉打扰你。[事前]
Sorry to have bothered you.
抱歉打扰你。[事后]
I'm always punctual.
我总是很准时。
You may leave it to me.
交给我来办。
I wish I could.
不行。[委婉表达法]
What's the rush?
什么事那么匆忙?
What's so funny?
有什么好笑的?
I couldn't agree more.
我完全同意。
Stay out of this matter, please.
请别管这事。
Don't just shake you head.
别光摇头,想想办法!
Don't jump to conclusions.
别仓促/过早下结论。
That was a lousy movie.
那电影糟透了!
Have you thought about staying home?
是否考虑在家呆着?
I'll come.
我会来的。
I give you my word.
我向你保证。
I swear I'll never tell anyone.
我发誓不告诉任何人。
I'll make it up to you.
我会赔偿的。
I'm very / really / terribly / awfully / extremely sorry.
十分抱歉!
Forgive me for breaking my promise.
原谅我食言。
Let's forgive and forget.
让我们摈弃前嫌。
Don't underestimate me.
别小看我。
She gives me a headache.
她让我头疼。
It's very annoying.
真烦人。
He often fails to keep his word.
他常常不遵守诺言。
You made me feel ashamed of myself.
你让我感到羞愧。
I hope it turns out all right.
我希望结果很好。
I can't handle this alone.
我无法单独处理这事。
How long will it take to have this radio fixed?
修理这收音机要多久?
Come to me if you're in any difficulty.
有困难来找我。
Who do you think you are?
你以为你是谁?
You're wasting you breath.
你在白费口舌。
It doesn't seem like that.
似乎不象是那样。
Don't get on my nerves!
不要搅得我心烦。
Everything will be fine.
一切都会很好。
I'll be ready in a few minutes.
再过几分钟就好了。
I wonder what happened to him.
我不知道他出什么事了。
You are just trying to save face.
你只是想挽回面子。
His argument doesn't hold water.
他的论点站不住脚。
Your face tells it all.
你的表情透露了一切。
The days are getting longer.
白天越来越长了。
You've got to do something.
你一定要想办法。
I hope this will teach you a lesson.
希望这会给你一个教训。
I feel younger than ever.
我觉得比以前年轻。
It's a hard job, but I hope he can make it.
这不是件容易的差事,但我希望他能做到
Don't look wise.
别自作聪明。
I'm afraid all my efforts were in vain.
我担心我的努力全白费了。
What happened to you memory?
你的记性是怎么搞的?