You're going too far!
你太过分了!
Don't bury your head in the sand.
不要逃避现实。
I have no other choice.
我别无选择。
I don't have the nerve to do it.
我没胆/勇气去做。
It's a matter of life and death.
事关生死。
Nothing works.
什么都不对劲儿。
Money will come and go.
钱乃身外之物。
He's been behind bars for almost 30 years.
他坐了将近30年牢。
If I had known that, I could have helped you.
假如我早知道,我就能帮你了。[最实用的虚拟语气]
I couldn't care less.
我不在乎。
You have my word.
我保证。
He hit the ceiling at the news.
他听到那消息暴跳如雷/大发雷霆。
I don't mind staying up late.
我不在乎熬夜。
You're too outspoken.
你太直率了。
I can't afford it.
我承担/买不起。
I think it's a reasonable price.
我觉得这是个合理的价钱。
I'd like to try on these hats.
我想试试这些帽子。
He puts me to shame.
他使我蒙羞。
Every dog has his day.
凡人皆有得意时。
Don't give me any excuses.
不要给我任何理由。
Are you out of you mind?
你疯了吗?
He's been everywhere.
他到处都去过了。
What's bothering you?
什么在困扰你?
Who is to blame?
该怪谁?
There're a lot of rumors going around.
很多流言流传着。
I don't feel up to that.
我觉得不能胜任那工作。
I'm mad at myself.
我生自己的气。
It's raining cats and dogs.
下着倾盆大雨。
The sky is getting very cloudy.
天空的云越来越多了。
You won't get away with this.
你逃不掉惩罚的。
I'm tired of going to school day after day.
我厌倦每天上学。
Who am I supposed to see?
我应该去见谁?
His idea is childish.
他的想法很幼稚。
I need small change.
我需要零钱。
Don't try to brainwash me.
别想给我洗脑。
I don't seem to have any luck today.
我今天运气不好。
That reminds me.
那提醒了我。
What the hell are you doing?
你到底在做什么?
I can't seem to get to sleep.
我好象睡不着。
You look very serious about something.
你似乎有很严重的事。
I hope I'm not in the way.
你似乎有很严重的事。
What are you so excited about?
什么事让你如此兴奋?
Tell me about you trouble.
把你的烦恼告诉我。
I feel much better now.
我感觉好多了。
I hope you will get well soon.
希望你很快会恢复。
She is sick in bed.
她卧病在床。
I have a slight fever.
我轻微发烧。
A fool never learns.
傻瓜永远学不会。
This is the schedule for tomorrow.
这是明天的日程安排。
How late are you open?
你们营业到多晚?
I'm here on business.
我来这里出差。
What's Hong Kong famous for?
香港以什么闻名?
What brings you to Beijing?
什么风把你吹到北京来的?
She looks blue.
她满面忧伤。
I just don't know what to say.
我就是不知道说什么。
Let's have fun tonight.
今晚让我们乐一乐。
Thank you for coming to see me off.
谢谢你来为我送行。