2.实用对话
Room Service客房送餐服务
Guest: Hello. Room Service? This is Room 226. We'd like to order breakfast for tomorrow.
房客:喂,是客房送餐服务部吗?我在226号房间。我们想订明天的早餐。
Clerk: Yes, sir. What would you like?
店员:好的,先生,您想要什么?
Guest: We'd like to start with fruit juice, orange for me and grapefruit for my wife. Fresh juice. please. Not canned or frozen.
房客:我们想先喝点果汁,我要橘子汁,我妻子要葡萄柚汁。妻新鲜的果汁。不要罐装的或冰冻的。
Clerk: Right. sir. One fresh orange and one fresh grapefruit juice.
店员:好的,先生。一份新鲜的橘子汁和一份葡萄柚汁。
Guest: Good. And then bacon. eggs. and tomato for me. and two soft-boiled eggs for my wife. and toast. butter, and marmalade.
Do you have different marmalades?
房客:对。然后再给我来点熏肉、鸡蛋和西红柿,给我妻子要两个煮得嫩一点的鸡蛋,还有吐司、黄油和橘子果酱。你们不同种类的橘子果酱吗?
Clerk: Yes, sir. We'll put a selection of preserves on your tray. And is it tea or coffee?
店员:有,先生。我们会在托盘里放上可供选择的果酱的。你们喝茶还是喝咖啡?
Guest: Tea. please, but with lemon, not milk.
房客:喝茶,不过要加柠檬,不加奶。
Clerk: Very good. And when is it for?
店员:好的。什么时候送?
Guest: Oh, about 7:30 would be fine.
房客:哦,七点半左右就可以了。
Clerk: Fine. Could you give me your name, sir?
店员:好的,请问您叫什么名字,先生?
Guest: It's Sands. Mr. and Mrs. Sands, Room 226. Thank you.
房客:桑兹。桑兹夫妇,226房间。谢谢。