Checking Out结账退房
Desk Clerk: Good morning. What can I do for you?
前台店员:早上好。有什么需要帮忙的吗?
Mr. Smith: I'll leave this afternoon. Shall I check out now or later?
史密斯先生:我今天下午要离开这里。我是现在退房还是一会儿再退?
Desk Clerk: As you like. If you'd like to wait a few minutes, I'll get your bill ready now. You may als come back before you
leave if it's more convenient.
前台店员:随您,如果您不介意等几分钟的话,我现在就把您的账单票据准备好,如果您在走之前来办理退房手续更方便的话,也可以那时再过来。
Mr. Smith : All right, I want to check out now. How long shall I wait?
史密斯先生:好吧,那现在就结账吧。我得等多长时间呢?
Desk Clerk: There're -more people here today waiting to check out. You'll have to be here for half an hour.
前台店员:今天结账退房的人比较多,您得等半个小时吧。
Mr. Smith: Half an hour? I can't wait for such a long time.
史密斯先生:半个小时?我等不了这么长时间。
Desk Clerk: It might be better if you come back this afternoon.
前台店员:如果您下午来,可能会好一点儿。
Mr. Smith: OK. I'll be back in the afternoon.
史密斯先生:行,我下午再来吧。
Desk Clerk: I will get your bill ready then.
前台店员:到时候我会把您的账单票据准备好的。
Mr. Smith: OK. Thank you.
史密斯先生:好的,谢谢你。