2.实用对话
Battery and Film电池和胶卷
Clerk: May I help you?
店员:需要我为您做什么吗?
Jim: Yes. Something seems wrong with my camera. I can't seem to get rid of the shadows in my shots.
吉姆:是的。我的照相机好像出问题了。照片里的阴影我好像总也弄不掉。
Clerk: It could be the battery. Let me check it. Yes. the battery has run down.
店员:可能是电池出了问题。我检查一下。是的,电池没电了。
Jim: Do you have this kind of battery?
吉姆:你们这里有这种电池吗?
Clerk: Yes, we have.
店员:有。
Jim: Good. Get me one and install it for me. please.
吉姆:好。给我拿一个并帮我装上吧。
Clerk: All right. ( several minutes later ) Now it works well.
店员:好的。(几分钟以后)现在好了。
Jim: Thank you. How much altogether?
吉姆:谢谢。总共多少钱?
Clerk: That comes to $15.
店员:十五美元。
Jim: Here you go.
吉姆!给你。
Clerk: We also have some films on sale today. Do you need any?
店员:我们今天有一些胶卷在打折。你要买一些吗?
Jim: How much?
吉姆:怎么卖?
Clerk: They're only 4 dollars a roll.
店员:只要四美元一卷。
Jim: I'll take 3 rolls please.
吉姆:请给我来三卷吧。