2.实用对话
Buying Souvenirs购买纪念品
Tourist: Oh, look at these. How splendid!
游客:哦,看这些。好漂亮啊!
Salesman: Can I be of any assistance. madam?
售货员:需要帮忙吗,夫人?
Tourist: Can you show me this pair of jade earrings? They are genuine, I think.
游客:我能看看这对玉耳环吗?我想它们是真的吧。
Salesman: Yes, you can be sure. They were handmade with genuine workmanship.
售货员:是的,您放心好了,它们是用真正的工艺手工制作的。
Tourist: Oh, I like it. They're just beautiful! I will take a pair of these. and I still want to buy some souvenirs for my
friend Peter. He's now learning Chinese calligraphy. You know. what do you think I could buy him?
游客:哦,我好喜欢,它们可真漂亮!我要一对。我还想给我朋友彼得买些纪念品,他现在在学习中国书法二你看我给他买什么好呢?
Salesman: A set of the Four Treasures of the Study would be good.
售货员:我想买套文房四宝很合适。
Tourist: The Four Treasures of the Study? What are they?
游客:文房四宝?都是什么?
Salesman: They are brush. ink stick, paper and ink stone. I'm sure he'll like it.
售货员:是笔、墨、纸、砚。我保证他会喜欢的。
Tourist: That's a good idea! A set of this, please.
游客:好主意!请给我拿一套。
Salesman: Anything else. madam?
售货员:还买其他的吗,夫人?
Tourist: No. thank you. And would you please wrap them up for me?
游客:不要了,谢谢你,你能给我包装一下吗?
Salesman: Certainly.
售货员:当然可以了。