1.惯用口语句子:
I'm just looking around.
= I'm just looking.
= I'm just browsing.
= Just looking.
我只是看看。
browse v. 随意看
Excuse me! I'd like a tie.
打扰了,我想买一条领带。
I'm looking for a tie.
我想买条领带。
tie n. 领带
Is this wine on sale?
这酒减价销售吗?
How long is this on sale?
这个特价卖到什么时候?
How much is it?
多少钱?
How much are you asking for it?
你要价多少?
What's the asking price?
要价是多少?
I'd like to buy a pair of sandals for my wife.
我想给我妻子买一双凉鞋。
I'm looking for something for my husband.
我想给我丈夫买点东西。
sandal n. 凉鞋
Do you have any more of these goods?
这些商品还有吗?
Do you have this in stock?
这个有现货吗?
stock n. 库存品,存货
in stock“右现货或存货”
Do you have a shirt to match this?
= Do you have a shirt to match?
有没有跟这相配的衬衫?
match v. 相配,相称,匹配
Do you have these shoes in size seven?
这种鞋你们有7号的吗?
Do you have this in blue?
这种商品有蓝色的吗?
Do you have this in wool?
这种商品有毛料的吗?
Do you have this in a larger size?
这一件有尺寸大一点的吗?
I Do you have this in a smaller size?
这一件有尺寸小一点的吗?
There’s no price on this item.
= This item is not priced.
这上面没有标价。
There's no price tag on this article.
这件商品上没有价签。
tag n. 标签
article n. 物品,物件,商品
第一句中的price作名词,意思是“价钱,价格”,第二句中的price作动词,意思是“标价,给…定价”。
Do you have anything less expensive?
= Got anything cheaper?
有没有便宜一点的?
I'm not sure which I like.
我说不上来喜欢哪一种。
I can't make up my mind.
我拿不定主意了。
Do I have any other choices?
我还有其他可选的吗?