290.I'd like to speak to ...,please.
请给我接......
Hello, this is Bill Jones.
喂,我是比尔.琼斯。
I'd like to speak to Charles Smith, please.
请给我接查尔斯.史密斯先生。
One moment, please. I'll see if he's in.
请稍等。我去看看他在不在。
291.(It's) none of your business!
那不关你的事!
How much did you pay for your new car?
你买新车花了多少钱啊?
It's none of your business!
那不关你的事!
292.(It's) good to see you (again).
很高兴(再次)见到你。
Aren't you Tom Watson? I think we met at Bob's house.
你是汤姆.沃森吧?我想我们曾在鲍勃家见过面。
Yes, John. It's good to see you again.
是的,你是约翰。很高兴再次见到你。
293.Let's talk (about it).
让我们谈谈吧。
I've really got a hard decision to make.
我真的很难做出抉择。
Let's talk about it. Maybe I can help.
我们来谈谈吧,或许我能帮忙。
294.Neither can I. /Neither do I.
我也不能。
I can't understand how he ever got a job.
我不明白他怎么能找到一份工作。
Neither can I. Maybe he's the president's son.
我也不明白。或许是因为他是总裁的儿子吧。
又来了!/不要再这样了!
Eric is late for work this morning.
艾里克今天早晨上班迟到了。
Not again! Mr. Taylor will really be angry at him.
又来了!泰勒先生会对他很生气的。
296.One way or another / one way or the other
无论如何
How can we finish our work by Saturday?
我们周六之前怎么能完成工作啊?
Don't worry. We'll finish it one way or another.
别担心,无论如何我们会完成的。
......还是别的什么?
Was that a good movie, or what?
那是不是一场好电影?
It sure was.
的确是。
298.Speaking. /This is he. /This is she.
我就是。
Hello. This is Tom Barton. May I speak with Jim Smith?
喂,我是汤姆.巴顿。我可以和吉姆.史密斯通话吗?
Speaking. What can I do for you, Mr. Barton?
我就是。我能为您做点什么呢,巴顿先生?
299.Thank God it's Friday. /T.G.I.F.
谢天谢地,终于又是周末了。
This has been a hard week.
这一周过得可真不轻松。
Thank God it's Friday!
谢天谢地,终于又是周末了。
You can say that again.
是啊!