300.(There is) no need (to).
没有必要。
Would you like me to bring you a cup of coffee?
要我给你来杯咖啡吗?
There's no need to. I can get it myself.
不必了,我自己去拿。
301.We need to talk (about...).
我们需要谈谈......
Bill, have you got a minute? We need to talk about something.
比尔,你有点时间吗?我们需要谈点东西。
Sure, come on in.
好的,请进。
302.What number are you calling?
你打的是哪个电话?
Hello, can I speak to Maria?
喂,我能和玛丽亚通话吗?
Uh, there's no one here by that name. What number are you calling?
哦,这里没有这个人。你打的是哪个号码?
Sorry. I guess I have the wrong number. Good-bye.
抱歉,我想我是打错了。再见。
Good-bye.
再见。
真想不到!
They're going to remodel the showroom.
他们要重新改造一下陈列室。
You don't say.
真想不到。
没什么大不了的。
Congratulations, Betty! I hear you got a promotion.
祝贺你,贝蒂!听说你被提升了!
It's no big deal. I'll be doing almost the same work as before.
没什么大不了的,我做的工作和以前几乎一样。
305.Do you happen to know...?
你知道......吗?
Jerry, do you happen to know Ben's phone number?
杰瑞,你知道本的电话号码吗?
I'm afraid not. Why don't you try directory assistance?
恐怕我不知道。为什么不试着打一下查号台?
306.in my opinion / as I see it / in my view
在我看来
I believe I owe you an apology.
我想我应该向你道歉。
In my opinion, I'm the one who owes the apology.
我认为应该是我向你道歉。
307.(Are you) leaving so soon? / You leaving so soon?
(你)这就要走了吗?
Thank you for the tea and dessert, Nancy. We really must be going.
南希,谢谢你邀请我来喝茶、吃点心。我们得走了。
Are you leaving so soon? Sorry you can't stay longer.
你们这就要走了吗?真遗憾你们不能多留一会。
当然啦!
Mary, do you want to go with me to the computer show?
玛丽,想不想和我一起去看看计算机展会?
Absolutely! I can't wait to see the new graphics programs.
当然了!我等不及想看新的制图程序呢!
哦
The manager sure seems like a tough character.
经理看上去很强硬啊!
Aw, he's all right once you get used to him.
哦,你和他熟悉后就知道他很不错的。