第六章
360.Anytime you're ready.
你准备好了后随时都可以。
We'd better leave soon if we're going to catch the 6:15 train.
我们要想赶上6:15的车,最好赶快出发。
Anytime you're ready.
你准备好了后随时都可以。
361.Could you excuse us. please?
请原谅我们。
Could you excuse us, please? We have a train to catch.
抱歉,我们得去赶火车了。
Of course. It was great to see you again.
好的。见到你们可真棒啊!
再来一点。
This roast beef is absolutely delicious.
这份烤牛肉非常可口。
Thank you. I'm glad you like it. Do have some more.
谢谢,很高兴你喜欢它,再吃一点吧。
363.Don't let ... get you down.
不要因......而沮丧。
I'm really tired of all these meetings I have to attend.
这些不得不参加的会议真是令我厌倦不堪。
Don't let it get you down.
不要因此而沮丧。
用吧。
I'm really hungry.
我真的饿了。
Here's a sandwich for you. Have at it.
给,这里有一个三明治。吃了吧。
365.How do you like that?
你觉得如何?
This restaurant serves great fish. How do you like that?
这家饭店做的鱼很不错。(去尝一尝)你觉得怎么样?
Sounds great. I love fish.
好的,我喜欢鱼。
366.Is that right? /Is that so?
是这样吗?
Mr. Brooks should he back on Thursday.
布鲁克斯先生周四要回来。
Is that right? I thought he wouldn't be back until Friday.
是吗?我以为他周五才会回来呢。
367.(It's) better than nothing.
总比什么都没有好。
That part-time job doesn't pay very well.
那份业余工作挣得不是很多。
Still, it's better than nothing.
但总比什么都没有好啊。
368.(I'm) sorry to have kept you waiting.
抱歉让你久等了。
Marty, sorry to have kept you waiting.
玛蒂,抱歉让你久等了。
No problem. I was a little early for our appointment.
没问题。我比我们约定的时间来得早了一点。
369.(It) doesn't bother me at all. / (It) doesn't bother me any.
根本没关系。
Would it be all right if I opened the window a bit?
我把窗户开一点可以吗?
It doesn't bother me at all.
没问题。