第68期:交货与装运
As for the delivery date,what’s your time limit?
关于交货曰期,你们的期限是什么?
A:As for the delivery date,what's your time limit?
A:关于交货日期,你们的期限是什么?
B:We insist on not later than September 20th.
B:我们坚持不迟于9月20日交货。
When is the earliest time you can make delivery?
你们最早能在什么时候交货?
A:When is the earliest time you can make delivery?
A:你们最早能在什么时候交货?
B:By the middle of July,I think.
B:我想在七月中旬。
I hope you can give our request your special consideration.
我希望你能特别考虑一下我们的要求。
May I know when we could expect delivery?
你们什么时候可以交货?
A:May I know when we could expect delivery?
A:请问你们什么时候可以交货?
B:As a rule,we deliver all our orders within three months after receipt of the covering I/C.
B:一般说来,在收到信用证以后3个月内可以交货。
Could you possibly advance the time of delivery?
你们能不能提前交货?
A:Could you possibly advance the time of delivery?
A:你们能不能提前交货?
B:We cannot promise an earlier delivery because there is no direct sailing to your port.
B:我们无法答应提前发货,因为没有船直达你们的港口。
I think the quickest and safest way might be to send by air.
我认为空运是最快速又安全的运送方式。
A:I think the quickest and safest way might be to send by air.
A:我认为空运是最快速又安全的运送方式。
B:But the freight cost will be higher and that will affect the retail price.
B:但是运费将会比较高,这将影响到零售价格。
Could we get them delivered by the end of this month?
月底可以送到吗?
A:Could we get them delivered by the end of this month?
A:月底可以送到吗?
B:It’s rather difficult…
B:有点困难...
Could you possible effect shipment more promptly?
你们能否再提前一点儿交货吗?
Let's have a word about delivery under FOB terms,shall we?
我们来谈谈离岸价格下的装运问题,好不好?
A:Let’s have a word about delivery under FOB terms,shall we?
A:我们来谈谈离岸价格下的装运问题,好不好?
B:I have not the slightest objection.
B:我完全同意。