第74期:检验与仲裁
We think all disputes between us shall be settled amicably through negotiation.
我们认为我们之间的所有争议应该通过友好协商加以解决。
amicably(adv.)
友善地
We heartily wish you would agree to settle this claim in accordance with the arbitration rule of China.
我们衷心地希望你们能同意根据中国的仲裁规定来解决这宗索赔。
arbitration (n.)
仲裁
But in the case of shortweight or disqualification?
但如果短重或质量不合格怎么办呢?
A:But in the case of shortweight or disqualification?
A:但如果短重或质量不合格怎么办呢?
B:I assure you that is not likely to happen.
B:我向您保证不会发生这种情况。
It’s best to choose the inspection agency with both sides* approval in the contract.
最好选择合同中我们双方都同意的检验代理机构。
A:Can we appoint any authentic surveyor without your approval?
A:我们可以不经你方同惫自己指派公认可靠的检验员吗?
B:It’s best to choose the inspection agency with both sides' approval in the contract.
B:最好选择合同中我们双方都同意的检验代理机构。
Would you tell me by which agency?
您能告诉我负责代理检验的是哪家机构吗?
A:Would you tell me by which agency?
A:您能告诉我负责代理检验的是哪家机构吗?
B:Inspection is to be done by the China Commodity Inspection and Testing Bureau.
B:检验是由中国商品检验和检测局执行的。