2.实用对话
Expressing Satisfaction表示满意
Alice: Hi. Alice speaking.
爱丽丝:嗨.我是爱丽丝。
Jason : Hi, this is Jason.
杰森:嗨,我是杰森。
Alice: Jason! Where have you been hiding lately? It seems like forever since the last time we met. How have you been?
爱丽丝:杰森!你这些日子躲到哪儿了?从上次见面到现在已经有很长一段时间了。你过得怎么样啊?
Jason: Good. Just real busy I guess. How have you been keeping yourself?
杰森:不错。就是忙点儿。那你最近怎么样啊?
Alice: Fine. What's keeping you so busy?
爱丽丝:很好啊。你都忙什么呢?
Jason: Just work. I got promoted.
杰森:只是工作而已。我升职了。
Alice: Congratulations! How long have you been working there?
爱丽丝:祝贺你啊!你在那儿工作多长时间了?
Jason: More than 2 years. I'm quite pleased with my job.
杰森:两年多了。我对我的工作很满意。
Alice: How do you like your boss?
爱丽丝:你觉得你的老板怎么样啊?
Jason: She's nice and open-minded. I've got nothing to complain about.
杰森:她很好而且思想挺开明的。我没什么可抱怨的。
Alice: Much better than last one?
爱丽丝:比上一个老板要好很多吗?
Jason: Yeah. He was area slave driver.
杰森:是的。上一个真是个苛刻的老板。
Alice: Such is life. Are you free? Come over and we'll have a few drinks.
爱丽丝:这才是生活嘛。你有空吗?来我这儿吧,咱们喝几杯。
Jason: Sure. Around 8 sounds good to you?
杰森:好啊。8点左右你方便吗?
Alice: Sure. See you then!
爱丽丝:行。到时候见!