16. Calling a Traffic School
16.给驾校打电话
A: Hello. I need to make an appointment.
A:你好。我需要预约。
B: Were you mandated by the court to go to traffic school?
B:交通法庭强制要求你去驾校吗?
A: Yes, I was. Does that matter?
A:是的,我是。那有什么关系吗?
B: Yes, it does. Let me have your full name.
B:是的,有关系。告诉我你的全名。
A: It's David Johnson. What days do you have available?
A:我是大卫约翰逊。你哪天有空闲?
B: We have Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.
B:我们周二,周四和周日有空。
A: Oh, okay. I can make it on Thursday. What time should I be in?
A:哦,好的。我可以在周四去。我应该什么时候进去?
B: Come in at 9 a.m. if you can't make it during that time, please call.
B:9点进来。如果你不能按时来,请打电话。
A: Great. I will see you this Thursday.
A:好的。我们这周四见。
B: Remember to bring your court papers. We will need to sign those.
B:记得带上你的法庭文件。我们需要签那些。
A: I seem to have lost them. Could I go to court to get another copy?
A:我好像已经把它们弄丢了。我可以去法庭再拿一份吗?
B: Yes, go to the court and print them out before you come over.
B:是的,过来之前去法庭把它们打印出来。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载