20. Calling the Insurance Company
20.给保险公司打电话
A: Hello. I was in an accident earlier today.
A:你好。我今天早些时候发生了一次意外事故。
B: Okay, did you get the appropriate information from the other driver?
B:好的,你得到了另一个司机合适的信息了吗?
A: Yes, I did. Just tell me what you need.
A:是的,我得到了。告诉我你需要什么。
B: It would be better if you came into the office.
B:如果你能来办公室会更好些。
A: When can I come in?
A:我可以什么时候来?
B: You can come in tomorrow. What time works for you?
B:你可以明天来。你什么时间有空?
A: I can make it in tomorrow at noon.
A:我可以明天中午到。
B: Great. Can you give me your full name?
B:好的。可以告诉我你的全名吗?
A: Yes, it's David Mark.
A:是的,我叫大卫氠克。
B: Okay, Mr. Mark. I have you scheduled for tomorrow at noon.
B:好的,马克先生。我为你安排了明天中午的见面。
A: Sounds good. I will see you tomorrow.
A:听起来不错。明天见。
B: Please remember to bring in all the information you got from the other driver.
B:请记得带来你从另一个司机那得到的所有资料。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载