7. Reduced Payments
7.被消减的付款
A: I just got off the phone with the EDD.
A:我刚与EDD挂断电话。
B: What did they say? Are you going to get benefits?
B:他们说什么了?你会得到好处吗?
A: Yes, but not as much as I thought.
A:是的,但不是和我想的一样多。
B: What do you mean?
B:你是什么意思?
A: I thought I would receive a certain amount per month, but I got less.
A:我以为我每月将获得一定数量,但比这个数量少。
B: Why is that?
B:那为什么?
A: I'm not really sure. It has something to do with how much I earned.
A:我不太清楚。它与我挣多少钱有关系。
B: They pay benefits based on your income?
B:他们根据你的收入付给你福利?
A: Yes. I think the more you earn, the more you receive.
A:是的。我认为赚越多,得到就越多。
B: That's interesting. I didn't know that.
B:这是有趣的。我不知道。
A: I think I may go to the EDD office to ask about it.
A:我想我可能要去EDD办公室询问这件事。
B: You should go. What have you got to lose?
B:你应该去。也不会有什么损失?
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载