Problems about selling amount
销售问题
A: Mr. White, business hasn't been very brisk in our line recently.
A: 怀特先生,最近我们的生意好像不太好啊。
B: Yes, orders have been few and far between, I must admit.
B: 是的,我得承认,订单很少,许久才能来一张。
A: How do you account for that? No demand or overstock?
A: 您认为是什么原因?是市场没有需求,还是库存过剩?
B: There are two reasons. One is that the market is sluggish; another is that there are too many suppliers.
B: 有两个原因,其一是市场疲软,另一个原因是供应商太多。
A: Do you have any branch offices in other parts of Canada?
A: 你们在加拿大其他地区有没有设立分公司?
B: No, we work solely from Canberra.
B: 没有,我们只在堪培拉有独家代理。
A: Then you might be missing out on what other areas you have to offer.
A: 所以,贵公司可能在其他地区失去很多的报价机会。
B: I don't think so. Our representative tours around the country very often.
B: 我不认为如此,我们的业务代表经常出差全国各地。
A: Anyway, I hope you will think it over.
A: 总之,我希望您能仔细考虑一下。
B: I'll go into it further, and let you know our decision.
B: 我会再仔细考虑的,然后告诉您我们的决定。
A: I shall be glad to hear from you.
A: 我会很乐意听到你们的决定。