Discrepancy about Inspection
检验争议
A: Shall we talk about the question of inspection?
A: 我们讨论一下商品检验问题好吗?
B: Sure, go ahead. What terms of commodity inspection are stipulated in the contract?
B: 好的,开始吧。合同中的检验条款是怎样规定的?
A: The goods imported must be inspected according to the legal process, and the reinspection should be carried out within a week on arrival.
A: 进口商品必须经过法定程序的检验,而且应在货物达到后一周内进行。
B: What would happen if we have some disputes over the results of the reinspection?
B: 如果我们对检验结果有争议该怎么处理?
A: We can turn to some international authorities.
A: 我们可以求助于权威机构做出公正的判定。
B: What if that won't help us to find our respective satisfaction?
B: 如果权威机构没有给出我们双方都满意的答复该怎么办?
A: Then we can solve the problem through communication and negotiation.
A: 那么我们也可以通过协商和沟通来解决问题。
B: That will be just fine. In what way or process will the commodities be inspected?
B: 那很好。商品检验要以什么方式和程序进行?
A: Inspections will be made by sampling and they will be made by inspections as well as reinspection.
A: 检验应抽样进行并且要经过检验和复验两个步骤。