Questioning at the customs
海关问询
A: May I help you?
A: 有什么可以帮忙的吗?
B: Yes, please. Could you tell me something about going through customs?
B: 嗯,您能告诉我一些关于怎样通关的事吗?
A: Certainly. What would you like to know? Please go ahead.
A: 当然可以。您想知道什么尽管问吧。
B: Thank you. What formalities do we passengers need to go through at the airport?
B: 谢谢。乘客在机场通关需要哪些手续呢?
A: There are some, but not many. They won't take you a lot of time.
A: 有一些,但不是很多,不会花费您太多的时间。
B: OK, that will be fine.
B: 那很好。
A: Firstly you have to answer some questions from the officers.
A: 首先,您要回答海关工作人员提出的一些问题。
B: Like what?
B: 比如什么呢?
A: Your purpose of visiting, how long you will be staying, things like that.
A: 假如您有什么需要申报或纳税的物品一定要提前申报并缴税。
B: Well, that's easy.
B: 这很简单啊。
A: If you have brought something which has to be declared or something dutiable, you have to declare and pay duty on them first.
A: 假如您有什么需要申报或缴税的物品一定要提前申报并纳税。
B: I get it. Thank you so much.
B: 明白了。非常感谢。
A: You're quite welcome.
A: 不必客气。