8.Remittance Dialogue
8.汇款 对话
Steven wants to remit some money to his sister in another city. Now he is asking bank clerk about this matter.
史蒂文想要给在另一个城市的妹妹寄点钱。现在他正问银行职员这件事。
Bank Clerk: Good morning, may I help you?
银行职员:早上好,请问有什么可以帮您?
Steven: Good morning. I want to remit 1,000 yuan to my sister in Shanghai.
史蒂文:早上好。我想给在上海的妹妹汇去1000块钱。
Bank Clerk: Please fill out this form.
银行职员:请您填一下这张表格。
Steven: OK...Do I need to put on my sister's name for the receiver?
史蒂文:好的……在收款人一项需要写上我妹妹的名字吗?
Bank Clerk: Yes. You must put on her name and address.
银行职员:是的。您必须填写她的名字和地址。
Steven: OK, I see. Here you are. Is that OK now?
史蒂文:好的,知道了。给你。这样行吗?
Bank Clerk: Let me check. Yes. Your 1,000 remittance, please.
银行职员:我看看。可以了。请给我您的1000元汇款。
Steven: Here you are. What is the rate?
史蒂文:这就是。请问手续费率是多少?
Bank Clerk: This rate is one percent. That will be 10 yuan.
银行职员:是百分之一。也就是10元。
Steven: OK. When will this remittance arrive?
史蒂文:好的。这些汇款什么时候能到?
Bank Clerk: Generally it will arrive within three days.
银行职员:一般来说,3天内就会到。
Steven: That's good.
史蒂文:好的。