13. Excitement after Voting
13.投票后的兴奋
A: That was such a rush.
A:这如此匆忙。
B: What did you do?
B:你做了什么?
A: It was my first time voting in an election.
A:那是我第一次在大选中投票。
B: Oh wow! Congratulations, but why is that so exciting for you?
B:哦哇!祝贺你,但是为什么这么兴奋?
A: Are you kidding? I just played a role in history.
A:你在开玩笑吧?我刚刚在历史上发挥了作用。
B: What if the incumbent wins?
B:如果现任赢了呢?
A: Still, participating in U.S. democracy is great.
A:还是会很激动,参与到美国民主进程就是伟大的。
B: Maybe because I've done it so many times, and it doesn't seem like a big deal to me.
B:也许因为我投票很多次,它对我来说似乎并不像一件大事。
A: I can't wait to vote again next election.
A:我等不及在下次大选再次投票。
B: Not everyone votes, so it's good that you take it seriously.
B:不是每个人都投票,所以你认真对待它是很好的。
A: Everyone should take it seriously.
A:每个人都应该认真对待它。
B: You're a great example.
B:你是一个很好的榜样。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载