3. Setting an Asking Price
3.设定一个要价
A: Hi Jennifer, it's Doug.
A:嗨,詹妮弗,我是道格。
B: Hello, Doug. How can I help you?
B:你好,道格。我可以如何帮助你?
A: I'm a bit concerned with how to set an asking price for my home.
A:我有点担心如何为我家设置一个要价。
B: Well, you shouldn't worry, Doug. We will set the price accordingly.
B:好吧,你不应该担心,道格。我们将设置相应的价格。
A: What do you mean?
A:你是什么意思?
B: We are experts at this. We'll take all factors into consideration.
B:我们在这方面是专家。我们将把所有因素考虑进去。
A: Such as what, if I may ask?
A:如果我可以问的话,比如什么?
B: Our formula takes local pricing, comparability, and market trends into consideration.
B:我们定价公式需要把当地价格、可比性和市场趋势考虑进去。
A: That's very thorough.
A:这很全面。
B: We are real estate experts, Doug.
B:我们是房地产专家,道格。
A: I think I made the right decision to hire you, Ms. Winters.
A:我认为雇用你是我做出的正确决定,温特女士。
B: Well, thank you, Doug. It's my pleasure.
B:嗯,谢谢你,道格。这是我的荣幸。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载