4. Signing a Contract with a Realtor
4.与房地产经纪人签订合同
A: Hello, Mr. Rogers. How are you today?
A:你好,罗杰斯先生。你今天好吗?
B: I'm doing well, Wendy. How are you?
B:我很好,温迪。你好吗?
A: I'm great, thanks. So are you ready to make a decision?
A:我很好,谢谢。那么你准备好做决定了吗?
B: I certainly am. I'm going with your firm.
B:我当然准备好了。我将与贵公司合作。
A: Oh, that's great news, Mr. Rogers.
A:哦,这是个好消息,罗杰斯先生。
B: Okay, so what's next?
B:好了,接下来是什么?
A: I have a standard contract we use. You can look it over if you like.
A:我有一个我们使用的标准合同。如果你愿意你可以看一下。
B: Sure I will, but can you give me an overview?
B:当然我会的,但你能给我做一个概述吗?
A: It basically reads that you agree to have us act as your agent.
A:它基本的意思是你同意我们做你的代理。
B: I still have the final say on the deal though, right?
B:我仍然拥有交易的最终决定权,对吗?
A: Of course, you do, Mr. Rogers.
A:当然,你有,罗杰斯先生。
B: I just wanted to be clear on that. Thanks.
B:我只是想弄清楚。谢谢。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载