Do you think we will visit any basketball stadiums here in Los Angeles?
你觉得我们会参观洛杉矶这里的篮球场馆吗?
We are supposed to visit the Staples Center. It is home to the LA Lakers.
我们应该会参观斯台普斯中心,它是洛杉矶湖人队的主场。
Don't other people use that stadium?
没有别的人用那个场馆吗?
Yes. The LA Clippers, the LA Kings of the National Hockey League and the LA Sparks.
有,洛杉矶快艇队、国家冰球联盟洛杉矶国王队和洛杉矶火花队。
Who are the LA Sparks?
洛杉矶火花队是做什么的?
That's the name of the Women's National Basketball team in Los Angeles.
那是洛杉矶的女子国家篮球队的名称。
I heard that the Lakers are keeping Jordan Hill.
我听说湖人队准备留用乔丹·希尔。
Yeah, I think that's a good decision. They are also considering Dwight Howard.
是的,我觉得那是一个很好的决定。他们也 在考虑德怀特·霍华德。
If they can get both guys, they'll be the best team in the league.
如果他们能够把这两名队员都争取过来,他们会是整个联盟中最棒的球队。
I can't wait to watch them play.
我都迫不及待要看他们比赛了。