Shop-keeper: How may I help you, dear?
店主:亲,有什么能帮您的?
Lily: I am searching something for my mom, but I have nothing in mind.
莉莉:我想给我妈妈买点儿东西,但是毫无头绪。
Shop-keeper: How about a dress?
店主:买条裙子吧?
Lily: I have bought her one last year. Plus it is too plain to give my mom dresses or shoes. I want something unique and will surprise her.
莉莉:去年我已经给她买过一条了。而且送我妈妈裙子或鞋子之类的都太没新意了。我想要买点儿独特的、能让她惊喜的东西。
Shop-keeper: What's your opinion about some perfumes?
店主:您觉得香水怎样?
Lily: Brilliant! I remember Burberry is special for mature women. Do you have any in stock? How long will it take before I getting it if I order now?
莉莉:好主意!我记得巴宝莉是专门为熟女设计的。你们有现货吗?如果现在下单我多久能拿到货?
Shop-keeper: Yes, we have plenty. It will take 3~7 days depending on where you are.
店主:有的,我们的货源很充足。物流可能需要3~7天,取决于您的位置。
Lily: I am in Beijing. The sooner, the better. I cannot wait to see it!
莉莉:我在北京。越快越好,我已经等不及要看到它了!
Shop-keeper: Our shop locates in the Huayu Mall. We can express it to you, or you can take it by yourself.
店主:我们的实体店就在华宇商城里。我们可以快递给您,您也可以自己上门取货。
Lily: Ok. Huayu is not far away. I'll show up tomorrow.
莉莉:好吧。华宇不是很远。我还是明天自己去取吧。