Assistant: Welcome to New Mode! Miss, can I help you?
店员:欢迎来到“新风尚”!小姐,我能帮忙做点儿什么?
Lily: I was wondering changing my hairstyle, whom should I consult?
莉莉:我想换个发型,应该咨询谁?
Assistant: Let me introduce you our Director, Leo. He is a professional and will surely help you out.
店员:让我为您引见我们的总监,利奥。他是专业人士,肯定能帮到您的。
Lily: Thanks.
莉莉:谢谢。
Leo: It's my pleasure to serve you, young lady. What can I do for you?
利奥:年轻的女士,很荣幸为您服务。能为您做点儿什么?
Lily: I cannot decide to straight perm my hair or have my hair in big waves. Do you have any suggestions? Or can you show me some new styles?
莉莉:我不知道该把头发拉直还是烫个大卷。你能给我点儿建议吗?或者给我看看有哪些新发型?
Leo: OK. Here is an album, and you can have a look. From my point of view, short bob will suit you. You see, you have a very cute round face. Short bob will flatter your face shape, making you look neater and more professional.
利奥:好的。这里是一本发型集,您可以看看。在我看来,短波波头会很适合您。您看,您有一张很可爱的圆脸。短波波头会很好地修饰您的脸型,让您看起来更干练、更专业。
Lily: Can I see the model?
莉莉:我可以看看模特照片吗?
Leo: Sure. Here it is.
利奥:当然,在这里。
Lily: That's great. Ehh...
莉莉:看起来是不错。呃……
Leo: What makes you hesitate, Miss? We are giving you a 15% discount, and it's really wise to take the chance immediately. You will never regret.
利奥:小姐,您还在犹豫什么呢?现在我们给您八五折优惠,立刻抓住这个机会是非常明智的。您肯定不会后悔的。
Lily: OK, let's have a try.
莉莉:好吧,那就试试吧。
Leo: Done!
利奥:做好了!
Lily: Oh, that's great! It's totally out of my expectation. I wouldn't know myself. Thanks a lot.
莉莉:噢,太棒了!这完全超出了我的预期,我都快不认识自己了。太感谢了。
Leo: As I said, it's my pleasure.
利奥:如我所说,这是我的荣幸。