Mike: Susan, I was just at the bank. We're missing $9,000 from our checking account.
迈克:苏珊,我刚去了银行。我们的银行账户少了9000美元。
Susan: You went to the bank?
苏珊:你去了银行?
Mike: Yeah. What the hell's going on? Did you take that money out?
迈克:是啊,到底发生什么事了?是你把钱都取出来了?
Susan: Yes.
苏珊:是的。
Mike: Susan? Susan, what happened to that money?
迈克:苏珊?苏珊,你拿那些钱干什么了?
Lynette: She lent it to me. We…we had some bills from Paige's birth that weren't covered by insurance, and Susan very kindly offered to help us out.
丽奈特:她借给我了。我们……佩琪出生的时候,我们花了不少钱,都没有包括在保险金里。苏珊很好心,她帮助我们度过了这道难关。
Susan: That's right. And she's gonna pay it back by...by Friday.
苏珊:没错。她很快就会还钱的了……周五之前。
Lynette: With interest. Or not...Because, I mean, we're friends. So... why would you charge us interest?
丽奈特:还有利息。也许没有利息……因为,我的意思是,我们是朋友。所以……干吗要收我们的利息呢?
Mike: I gotta get back to work...in case any of our other friends need money.
迈克:我要回去工作了……以免我们其他的朋友也缺钱。
Susan: Thank you so much.
苏珊:太谢谢你了。
Lynette: You're so welcome.
丽奈特:一点都不用客气。