Smith: Have you ever been criticized by other people?
史密斯:你有被别人批评过吗?
Li Tian: Of course. I was criticized by my team partner.
李甜:当然,我曾经被我的小组搭档批评了。
Smith: What's the reason?
史密斯:原因是什么?
Li Tian: Because I made some stupid mistakes about our project.
李甜:因为我犯了不该犯的、关于我们项目的错误。
Smith: How do you handle others' criticisms?
史密斯:你怎么处理别人对你的批评?
Li Tian: Silence is gold. My explanation might worsen the situation.
李甜:沉默是金。我的解释可能会使情况更糟糕。
Smith: So you chose to be negative?
史密斯:所以你选择被动接受吗?
Li Tian: No. I kept silent because I would accept constructive criticisms.
李甜:不是。我保持沉默是因为我会接受有建设性的批评。
Smith: Would you tell them your ideas?
史密斯:你会跟他们说你的看法?
Li Tian: Yes. I will, but I'll wait until they calm down.
李甜:是的,我会。但是要等到他们都冷静下来。