Kevin: Lisa, would you like to go to the library with me?
凯文:丽莎,你想和我一起去图书馆吗?
Lisa: OK. Do you think we can go buy a newspaper first?
丽莎:好的,我们可以先买份报纸吗?
Kevin: Sure. First we'll go buy a newspaper and then we'll go to the library.
凯文:当然可以。那我们先去买份报纸,然后再去图书馆。
Lisa: Are we going to walk or drive?
丽莎:我们是步行去还是开车?
Kevin: The weather is really nice today. Let's walk.
凯文:今天天气真好,我们步行吧。
Lisa: The weather is good now, but I think it's suppose to rain this afternoon.
丽莎:现在天气是很好,但我觉得下午有雨。
Kevin: Alright, then let's take an umbrella. Is your brother coming with us?
凯文:那好,我们带把雨伞吧。你弟弟会和我们一起去吗?
Lisa: No, he's still sleeping.
丽莎:不,他还在睡觉呢。
Kevin: Wow, it's already 10:00. He must have been up late last night.
凯文:啊?都十点啦。那他昨晚是不是睡得很晚呀?
Lisa: Yeah, he didn't come home until 12:00.
丽莎:是的,他午夜12点才回家。
Kevin: I hope he can come later.
凯文:我希望过会儿他能和我们一起去。
Lisa: I hope so too. I'll give him a call when we get there.
丽莎:但愿如此。我们到那儿时我打个电话给他。
Kevin: How do we get to the library from here?
凯文:我们从这里怎么去图书馆呢?
Lisa: It's straight down this road on the left, next to the museum. It takes about 10 minutes.
丽莎:沿着这条街一直走,然后图书馆就在左边,紧挨着博物馆,我们大概需要10分钟。