Jason: Hi Melissa, are you going home this weekend?
詹森:你好,梅丽莎。你这个周末回家吗?
Melissa: No, not this weekend. I have too much work to do.
梅丽莎:不,这周不回,我有很多工作要做。
Jason: Where do your parents live?
詹森:你父母住在哪儿?
Melissa: My father lives in Washington DC.
梅丽莎:我父亲住在华盛顿。
Jason: How about your mother?
詹森:你母亲呢?
Melissa: My mother died two years ago.
梅丽莎:我母亲两年前就去世啦。
Jason: Oh, I am sorry to hear that. Is your father still working?
詹森:哦,真对不起。你父亲还工作吗?
Melissa: No, he's retired.
梅丽莎:不,他已经退休啦。
Jason: Do you have any family here?
詹森:你在这里有家人吗?
Melissa: Yes, two of my cousins live here and my aunt and uncle live about 30 miles from here.
梅丽莎:是的,我两个堂弟住在这里,我伯伯和伯母住在离这儿大概30英里的距离和地方。
Jason: Do you have any brothers or sisters?
詹森:你有兄弟姐妹吗?
Melissa: Yes, I have two brothers who live in New York and a sister who lives in Boston.
梅丽莎:是的,我有两个哥哥,他们住在纽约,还有一个姐姐住在波士顿。
Jason: Do you see them a lot?
詹森:你经常见到他们吗?
Melissa: Not as much as I'd like to. Usually just on holidays like Thanksgiving and Christmas.
梅丽莎:不是经常见面,通常是在像感恩节和圣诞节这样的假期见面。