Karen: Hi Jim.
克伦: 你好!吉姆。
Jim: Hi Karen. You look upset, what's wrong?
吉姆: 你好!凯瑞。你看起来很焦虑,怎么啦?
Karen: It's nothing. I'm just a little nervous.
克伦:没事儿,我只是有点担心。
Jim: Is everything all right?
吉姆:一切可好?
Karen: Well, I'm having surgery tomorrow on my finger.
克伦: 嗯,我的手指明天要做个手术。
Jim: What's wrong with your finger?
吉姆: 你的手指怎么啦?
Karen: I broke it the other day playing basketball.
克伦: 那天我打篮球时伤到它啦。
Jim: Oh, that's terrible.
吉姆: 哦,那太可怕啦。
Karen: Yeah, it's been bothering me since that day.
克伦: 是的,自从那天起它就一直让我焦虑。
Jim: Are you afraid of having surgery?
吉姆: 你害怕做手术吗?
Karen: Yes. I've never had surgery before.
克伦: 是的,我以前从来没做过手术。
Jim: I wouldn't worry. I had to have surgery on my leg last year. Everything went fine.
吉姆: 我不担心,我去年腿做过一个手术,一切都很好。
Karen:Were you nervous before the surgery?
克伦: 做手术之前你害怕吗?
Jim :A little. Who's your doctor?
吉姆: 有点儿,你的医生是谁?
Karen:Dr. Allen.
克伦: 爱伦医生。
Jim:Oh, I've heard he's really good. I don't think you have anything to worry about.
吉姆: 哦,我听说他是个很好的医生,我觉得你没有什么可担心的。
Karen:Good. That makes me feel much better.
克伦: 很好,那使我感觉好多啦。