It was a chilly November evening.
这是一个寒冷的十一月晚上。
William Shakespeare's play The Tempest, full of music, magic and monsters, is being performed for the first time.
威廉·莎士比亚的充满了音乐,魔法和怪兽的戏剧《暴风雨》正在进行首演。
King James I and the Queen are having dinner while they watch.
国王詹姆斯一世和王后在一边观看一边吃晚餐。
I do like a good play. Mmm...and this meat is delicious - bring me more of that pickle.
我喜欢看优秀的戏剧。嗯......这个肉太美味了——再给我来点儿泡菜。
Mmmm...I love a bit of pickle with my dinner, and a nice glass of wine...
嗯......我喜欢在吃晚餐的时候来一点泡菜,再来一杯好酒......
Don't you think you've had enough wine, dear?
你不觉得你已经喝够酒了吗,亲爱的?
Oh do be quiet dear. I can't hear the actors.
噢安静点儿亲爱的。我都听不到演员们说话了。
Now, Mr. Shakespeare, is that a King I see on the stage?
那么,莎士比亚先生,舞台上那个人是个国王吗?
Your Majesty, that is King Alonso of Naples. He is lost on a magical island.
陛下,那是那不勒斯的国王阿隆索。他在一座神奇的岛上迷路了。
And who is this fellow in the jester's costume?
那个穿着小丑服装的人又是谁?
Your Majesty, that is Trinculo. He drinks a lot, and plans to murder people.
陛下,那是特林鸠罗。他嗜酒如命,而且还计划着谋杀别人。
A drunken jester? Murder? No good will come of it...Does the King know about this?
一个嗜酒的弄臣?杀人?那可不会有什么好事......国王知道这个吗?