Hello! Welcome back to the offices of Tip Top Trading, where Anna's interview for a sales job continues.
你好,欢迎回到Tip Top Trading办公室,安娜还在这里应聘她的销售岗位。
When we last said goodbye, Tip Top boss Paul had asked Anna why she wanted the job.
在上次我们说再会的时候,Tip Top的老板保罗询问安娜为何想要这份工作。
First she said: Errr...mmmmm...
她首先说:呃……嗯……
Since then, she's added: Mmmm...errr...
之后她又说:嗯……呃……
And as we join her again, Anna is saying: Well, errrr...I'm errr.
当我们再和她在一起时,安娜说:那么,呃……我……
Come on, Anna! If you can't think of the word you need, find another way of saying it.
拜托,安娜,如果你找不到合适的词,换个别的方式表达。
I am...Well, I really, really want this job and I am willing to work very hard if I get it.
我真的很想要这份工作,如果应聘成功我会非常的努力工作。
So you’re very motivated, then?
那么你很有积极性?
Motivated! Yes, that’s it. I am really motivated.
积极性!没错。我很有积极性。
Good! Why?
很好,为什么?
Now over to you Anna; structure your answer!
现在轮到你了,安娜。组织好你的回答。
Say, 'firstly', then give your first reason, 'secondly' and then a second reason.
说“首先”,然后给出你的第一条理由,“其次”然后给出第二条理由。
Then say, 'above all' and give a really, really good, enthusiastic final reason!
然后说,“最重要的”给出最好,最积极的最后一条理由!
Go for it: firstly!
加油吧:首先!