Hello! Great to see you here. Breaking up a relationship is hard, but we've all been there. Sharing with your friends may help a bit. So let's listen to some conversations about breaking up and build up our vocabulary by checking the vocabulary section at the end.
大家好!和高兴在这里见到大家。和恋人分手是很困难的,但是我们都会经历这样的事情。和朋友分享可能会有所帮助。那么我们就来听一些关于分手的对话,之后通过查看词汇部分来增加我们的词汇量。
Don't forget to practice the lines by pausing the lesson and repeating the lines anytime you want! It will help you build up your English fluency.
别忘了你可在任何时候暂停和重复课程,并进行练习。这将会增加你的英语流利程度。
So let's get started!!
那么让我们开始吧。
Alice : Shane. We need to talk.
爱丽丝:谢恩,我们需要谈谈。
Shane : Sure. What is this about?
谢恩:好的。谈什么啊?
Alice : It's about us.
爱丽丝:我们两个的关系。
Shane : What about us Alice?
谢恩:我们怎么啦?爱丽丝
Alice : Well Shane, we've been together for 3 months, but I feel it's not working out.
爱丽丝:谢恩,我们在一起已经三个月了,但是我感觉我们进展并不顺利
Shane : Oh. I knew this was coming. What do you want to do?
谢恩:我就知道会这样。你想怎么做呢?
Alice : I think we should stop seeing each other Shane, I don't think you reciprocate my feelings anyway.
爱丽丝:我想我们还是不要见面了,谢恩,我认为你没有那么爱我。
Shane : Maybe you are right Alice. I've been feeling that we're trying to force this relationship upon ourselves.
谢恩:或许你是对的,爱丽丝。我一直觉得我们在把这种恋爱关系强加到自己身上。
Alice : I guess it's best for both of us to move on.
爱丽丝:我觉得我们最好都继续向前。
I Caught You!
我逮到你了。
Rick : Monica, I want to ask you something.
里克:莫妮卡,我想问你一些事情。
Monica : Sure Rick! What's up?
莫妮卡:当然可以了,里克!什么事?
Rick : I saw you last night at the club dancing with Ricardo, and you had told me you were staying home because your mother was ill.
里克:我昨天晚上看见你在俱乐部和里卡多一起跳舞,但是你告诉我,你妈妈生病了,所以你要呆在家里。
Monica : Oh no! Were you at the club too?
莫妮卡:不会吧!你当时也在俱乐部?
Rick : Yeah. I went there to get a drink with my fellows.
里克:是,我去那和朋友们喝一杯。
Monica : Wait Rick! I can explain this.
莫妮卡:等等,里克,听我解释。
Rick : I don't want any explanations. We have to part ways now. Just don't call me anymore.
里克:我不想听任何解释。我们现在分手吧,别再给我打电话了。
Monica : Rick don't do this!
莫妮卡:别这样。
Sharing with Others.
和别人分享
Cameron : What happened? Why do you look so sad?
卡梅伦:出什么事了?你怎么看起来这么伤心啊?
Monica : Rick broke up with me. I'm devastated.
莫妮卡:里克和我分手了。我要崩溃了。
Cameron : What? Why did he do something like that? He's a nice guy!
卡梅伦:什么?他为什么会做这样的事情?他是一个优秀的小伙啊!
Monica : Well, I went dancing with Ricardo this Saturday and he saw me. I had told him my mom was ill and I was staying home.
莫妮卡:周六我和里卡多去俱乐部跳舞,被里克看见了。我告诉他我要呆在家里 , 因为妈妈生病了。
Cameron : Why did you do that you silly woman? I think you deserved it then!
卡梅伦:你为什么要那么做呢?蠢女人,我觉着你真是活该。
Monica : Well, Ricardo asked me out, and you know I've fancied him ever since high school. I couldn't say no.
莫妮卡:里卡多约我出去,你知道的,自从高中,我就很喜欢他,我拒绝不了他。
Cameron : I'm afraid you definitely deserved what you got. That was a stupid thing to do.
卡梅伦:恐怕你真的是自食其果。那样做真的太愚蠢了。
Monica : I know. I am so sorry.
莫妮卡:我知道,我太抱歉了。
Cameron : Girl… It's done now, but maybe you'll be happier with Ricardo.
卡梅伦:孩子,现在已经这样了。但是或许以后你和里卡多在一起会更开心呢。
Monica : Yeah. I hope so.
莫妮卡:希望这样吧。
Time to Get Over It.
是时候放下了
Cameron : What's wrong with you? Why do you always look so messed up?
卡梅伦:你怎么啦?你为什么看起来那么一团糟啊?
Rita : How am I supposed to behave after breaking up a 5-year-long relationship?
丽塔:结束了一段为期5年的恋爱关系之后,我应该怎么办啊?
Cameron : It was your decision and you need to cope up with it as soon as you can. It should not disrupt your life.
卡梅伦:这是你的决定。你应该尽快处理好这件事。不要让它扰乱你的生活。
Rita : I'm trying to. I just need some time.
丽塔:我也在努力这样做。只是我需要时间。
Cameron : You broke up with him 3 months ago Rita. It's really time to get over it.
卡梅伦:你分手已经三个月了,丽塔。是时候忘记了。
Rita: I think you're right!
丽塔:我认为你是对的。