And Mr Lime ordered grapefruits, but got pineapples. Tom. Yes.Listen.
Lime 先生定了葡萄,但是收到的是菠萝。汤姆! 是的。听着。
Were you responsible for these errors? Well...yes, but Paul...
你能对这些失误负责吗? 是的,但是保罗……
Mistakes happen. But it seems that Mrs Kumquat left our offices even angrier than when she came in and she says she will never use Tip Top Trading again.
错误已经发生了。但是似乎Kumquat女士离开办公室的时候甚至比她进来的时候更生气,并且她说她再也不会光顾 Tip Top Trading了!
I tried my best.
我尽力了。
I understand you told her to spray paint the bananas and to 'stop being such a miserable old witch'.
我知道你让她去给香蕉喷漆,并且不要像一个令人讨厌的老巫婆一样。
Yeah, well look, she'd been very rude to me.If you weren't such a good salesman I would fire you for that.
是的,她对我非常的粗鲁。如果你不能当好一名销售,我就因此开除你。
Anna Yes.
安娜。 是的。
Well done. Not only was Mr Lime satisfied that his business would be resolved, but we might even get some extra business from him, thanks to your Imperial Lemon proposal.
干得好。Lime先生不仅因为他的商业问题得到解决而满意,而且我们还可能和他达成了额外的订单,多亏了你的皇家柠檬建议。
I hope so.
希望如此。
You were in a difficult situation and you handled it well.
你处于困境却处理得很好。
You remained calm, friendly and professional.
你仍然很沉着,友好,专业。
So, great job. I'm really impressed. I'm going to…
干得好,给我留下了非常深刻的印象。我将要……
Oh no. It's a call from the USA.
不,是从美国来的电话。
Oh god! What?
上帝! 怎么了?
It's the boss! Whose boss? Ours!
是老板! 谁的老板? 我们的!