What a relief for Anna.
安娜真是松了口气。
Let's listen again to some of the phrases Paul used to praise her.
让我们再听听保罗用来表扬她的表达方式。
Well done.
干得好。
You were in a difficult situation and you handled it well.
你处于困境却处理得很好。
So, great job. I'm really impressed.
干得好,给我留下了非常深刻的印象。
He also explained why he thought Anna had done a good job.
他还解释了为何她认为安娜做得好。
You remained calm, friendly and professional.
你仍然很沉着,友好,专业。
Excellent work Anna.
干得漂亮,安娜。
But Tom's mistakes have given everyone a lot of work to do tomorrow.
但是汤姆的失误将会在明天给每个人带来很多工作。
First thing tomorrow we need to sort this mess out.
明天首先要做的是把这场乱子解决掉。
Tom, I want you to phone every single client and check the orders.
汤姆,我想让你给每个客户打电话,并且检查他们的订单。
Anna, you can go to the warehouse and find out what's going on in there.
安娜,你可以去仓库了解一下。