Good. Now, when the person has introduced themself – this is Mrs Smith or whatever, say: Hello Mrs Smith, how can I help you?
很好。现在,当一个人介绍她自己说我是史密斯女士或其他什么时,你要说:你好,史密斯女士,我能为你做什么吗?
Or, if you know them already, you might say: Hello Mrs Smith, how are you?
或者如果你已经知道他们是谁了,你可以说:你好,史密斯女士,你好吗?
Okay, what if Mrs Smith wants to speak to Tom but he's not there?
好的,如果史密斯女士想找汤姆说话,但他又不在怎么办?
You say: "I'm really sorry, he's not available at the moment. Can I take a message?"
你可以说:“我很抱歉,他现在不在,我能帮你留言吗?”
Or: "I'm afraid he's busy, shall I ask him to call you back?" Okay.
或者说:“恐怕他现在很忙,我能让他过会儿给你回电吗?” 好的。
And, to end a conversation, you can say: "Thank you for calling, goodbye."
对话结束时,你可以说:“谢谢你的来电,再见。”
Let's do another practice!
让我们再做一个练习!
Hello? Tip Top Trading.
你好?这里是 Tip Top Trading。
Hello, this is Mrs Smith.
你好,我是史密斯女士。
Hello Mrs Smith, how can I help you?
你好,史密斯女士,我可以帮你做些什么?
I'd like to speak to Tom please.
请让汤姆接电话。
I'm really sorry, he's not available at the moment. Can I take a message?
我很抱歉,他现在不在,我能帮你留言吗?