Well Anna! Mr Lime eh?
安娜!Lime先生吗?
Oh dear Denise, I think I need a bit more help from you.
亲爱的,丹尼斯,我想我需要你再给我一点帮助。
He wants to talk about personnel…people, staffing…
他想跟我讨论人事部……人员,员工……
Are you sure? I think he means a personal nature, not personnel! That Mr Lime!
你确定吗?我认为他的意思是私事,不是人事部!那个Lime啊!
Mr Lime indeed. Anyway, Anna had an excellent phone manner.
Lime先生确实是这样。总之,安娜有了不错的电话谈话技巧了。
Let's hear those phrases again: Hello? Tip Top Trading. This is Anna speaking.
让我们再听听这些表达:你好?这里是Tip Top Trading,我是安娜。
Hello? Anna speaking.
你好,我是安娜。
Hello Mrs Smith, how can I help you?
你好,史密斯女士,我能帮你做什么吗?
Hello Mrs Smith, how are you?
你好,史密斯女士,你好吗?
I'm really sorry, he's not available at the moment. Can I take a message?
我很抱歉,他目前不在。我能帮你留言吗?
I'm afraid he's busy – shall I ask him to call you back?
恐怕他现在很忙,我能让他过会儿打给你吗?
Thank you for calling, goodbye.
谢谢你的来电,再见。
But how is Anna going to handle Mr Lime's request?
但是安娜要如何处理Lime先生的请求?
I can't wait till next time! Bye!
我等不及到下次揭晓了!再见!