I'm afraid it's against company policy to have non business lunches with people.
我恐怕这违反了公司的规定,我不能和客户进行非商业的午餐。
Really? Oh how tedious!
真的吗?多么烦人!
It wouldn't be
这不……
Pardon?
什么?
No, not shhh you Mr Slimy I meant shhhh Denise!
不,不是嘘你,假惺惺先生,我是在嘘丹尼斯!
Mr Slimy?
假惺惺先生?
Oh no! I mean Mr Limey – Lime – er Seb! You see, it wouldn't be appropriate.
不!我是说Limey先生,Lime,是Seb!你看,这不合适。
So, with regret, I'm going to have to say no.
所以很抱歉我不得不拒绝。
I think I've understood. Goodbye Anna. Goodbye.
我想我明白了,再见安娜。 再见。
Oh dear, he didn't take that too well.
上帝,他好像并没有完全接受你说的。
But, apart from a little mistake, Anna did well there.
但是除了一点失误,安娜做得很好。
Here are the phrases she used to politely refuse the offer of lunch.
这是她礼貌回绝午餐邀请时用的表达。
Thank you for your offer. But I'm really sorry, I won't be able to.
谢谢你的邀请,但是很抱歉,我不能这么做。
I'm afraid it is against company policy…
恐怕这违反了公司规定……
It wouldn't be appropriate.
这不合适。
With regret, I'm going to have to say no.
很抱歉我不得不拒绝。
Good job Anna, bad luck Mr Slimy!
干得好,安娜,倒霉的假惺惺先生!